1-2 cups of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
Fresh garlic (1-2 cloves)
* I actually did not have any garlic in the house, so I used a good pinch of granulated garlic
Handful of fresh basil leaves, chopped
Salt, Pepper to taste
Parmesan cheese for garnish
Dry Pasta- cooked al dente for two people
First: Cook your pasta per instructions, drain and set aside.
1. Heat a small sauce pan & add a good heaping of olive oil (approx 3-4 tbsp)
2. Add tomatoes, salt & pepper and saute for 3-4 mins
3. Add garlic (or granulated garlic), basil leaves to sauce pan- cook for another min.
4. Incorporate sauce into the pasta, top w/ Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.