It's been a long week. I thought I was on track to tons of blog updates this past week- but it's been a very intense and crazy work week. Perhaps this week I will get to posting it all. Let's start with dessert. I made a very tasty coconut ice cream this week. It's a very simple and rewarding recipe. It's a coconut lovers dream!
1 cup lowfat coconut milk
2/3 cup half & half
1/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup shredded coconut
1. Pour coconut milk, half & half & sugar into a sauce pan over low heat.
2. Stir mixture frequently until milk comes to a boil.
3. Remove from heat and add in shredded coconut.
4. Put milk mixture in the fridge to cool for at least 5-6 hours.
5. Follow your ice cream machines directions to turn into ice cream.
Makes about: 4 servings
|Her's and His' ice cream|