Monday, April 11, 2011

White Chocolate-Chocolate-Coconut Cookies

Piles and Piles of Cookies


Cookies- what's not to love? I decided to make some cookies last Thursday night to bring into work and to also enjoy at home. I had half a bag of dark chocolate chips, half a bag of white chocolate chips and a big bag of coconut hanging around and felt like experimenting a little.
So I added the bags of chocolate chips, then about 1/2 cup of shredded coconut into my go-to best ever chocolate chip cookie recipe.

The result? A crisp, yet chewy and soft cookie. Yum. Perfect. I suggest you try these cookies right now! You will not be disappointed.

Adapted Recipe
Click here to get the cookie dough recipe
Omit the choc chips and walnuts from the original recipe and instead add:
1/2 bag dark chocolate chips
1/2 bag white chocolate chips
1/2 cup shredded coconut

Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes or until slightly brown around the edges.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment